Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Renewal of business permits

We all know that January is the month of permits wherein all of the business owners carry their documents to the City hall for renewal. The rooms inside the City Hall is very crowded and the government officials already knew what's gonna happened that's why they provide sattelite offices inside the malls to cater business owners for renewal only. I didn't do it myself to renew my business permit instead, I have a friend named Rose who files for me. Actually, she is the secretary of the garden club organization and every year she collects all the business permits of the gardeners and have it file for renewal for a reasonable fee. I am so happy that Rose made it to the last minute of filing. I hope that I can get my renewed permit earlier so that I can hang it on my wall for business purposes.

1 comment:

khushi patel said...

Improve quality of your vision with best Gaming Glasses from Syght Glass. Buy online best gaming glasses with blue light blocking technology and UV protection. #high-quality #Fast-shipping #low-price.

Thank you...

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508