Sunday, February 13, 2011

I got my new CD organizer



yesterday i went to the mall to look for a CD compilation thing, wherein I can compile all my CD software's and organize orderly. I ask one of the attendants of the mall who's selling a cd organizer if how much is the price and he answered me, Yes boss!, i am selling this for 220 pesos ;I find it so expensive because the kind of organizer cost only 80 pesos at the CD-r king stores. I refused to buy instead went to the nearest store outlet of the CD-r king and look for one. Now, I have already my brand new CD organizer booklet type that could hold 80 CD's and I am very happy now because all of my CD software's are already in place. Yehey!!! thanks to my new CD organizers, I really love the colors and its style.

2 comments:

ali Değişmiş said...

Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

teknik servisi teknik tamir servisi
google yükseltme google yükseltme
web tasarım web tasarım
kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
klima servisi klima servisi
siteler ankara mobilya siteler ankara mobilya
ankara oto lastik ankara oto lastik
goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi
keçiören ilaçlama keçiören ilaçlama
karel alcatel santral karel alcatel santral
çamlıdere çamlıdere
ankara şirketleri ankara şirketleri
ivedik ankara ivedik ankara
kasko sigortası kasko sigortası
halk sağlığı halk sağlığı
e okul e okul

Imran Malik said...

moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi
moonis elahi

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508