Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The model Ms. Keisha Nicole Noel






Yesterday, I kept on trimming the plants outside my house and gather all the garbage in one container for disposal and after a couple of hours cleaning the ground; a van stopped right infront my gate and a driver from a forwarding company asked me if this is the exact address of Lyhra and I said Yes!!! He dropped 2 cartoon package infront of me and I signed the documents handed to me. At exactly 3:45 in the afternoon my little daughter arrived from school and immediately asked me if the package was already here from Australia and I didn't told her the truth; I just act as if I am not aware of the package but when she opened the main door; she shouted loudly for she saw the package and eager to open it immediately. I told her that let's wait for your mom to open it. When her mom arrived they both open the boxes and check the items inside it. There were shirts, canned goods, chocolates, and perfumes. I was very amazed because they act like models in every item they saw that's why I took pictures on them.

2 comments:

ali Değişmiş said...

Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

teknik servisi teknik tamir servisi
google yükseltme google yükseltme
web tasarım web tasarım
kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
klima servisi klima servisi
siteler ankara mobilya siteler ankara mobilya
ankara oto lastik ankara oto lastik
goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi
keçiören ilaçlama keçiören ilaçlama
karel alcatel santral karel alcatel santral
çamlıdere çamlıdere
ankara şirketleri ankara şirketleri
ivedik ankara ivedik ankara
kasko sigortası kasko sigortası
halk sağlığı halk sağlığı
e okul e okul

hasan said...

Very very nice! Bunlar; köpekmamaları, netten para, internete sitesi kur, mutluluk güzeldir. Very very thank you.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508