Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The church of Jesus Christ of the latter Day Saints









A few weeks ago, I've been working with the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day saints particularly doing landscaping services in their main church located at Buhangin, Davao City near San Pedro village. I have been doing landscaping services to different religious group and to several individuals and companies but working in their premises is quite different because their head departments and leaders are more accommodating to contractors. I can say that they are very friendly and they are very much willing to make you a better person, to bring out the best in you. They also accept advices and explained thoroughly the procedures of contractors pre-qualification. I listened to them attentively and asked them in every aspect which I need clarification in order to follow their rules and regulations. I have been busy this past few days working on documents which the church needs for my pre-qualification requirements. We have discussed so many things including church topics and Mr. Mark of the FM group shared some wonderful ideas. Even if this is my first time to meet them and work with them, I really feel like I am a member of the family or a team working for one goal. The FM group here became my new friends but sad to say they will be transferred to another areas like Dipolog and Ormoc anyways I just hope that the person who will take over their place will also be very friendly and accommodating. I just think this time why my application to Australia as landscaper and as a horticulturist can't be push and place in time maybe this is the reason why... maybe he wants me to share my knowledge and ability in one of his churches.

I already finished my landscaping services in Buhangin area and I am posting pictures here for my friends and followers of my blog to see it. I hope you like it .... "Happy Watching guyz....!!!!

3 comments:

Free online chatting said...

Superve pictures. Thanks for posting these lovely pics.

Eda Gül said...

nice post...thank u for share...

Meslek Kursu Ankara Meslek Kursu Ankara

Seo Ankara Seo Ankara

nazım said...

Hi all, you're running very but very nice and useful website content... web site kur, parakazanmak, köpekmaması, mutluluk Thank you very much!

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508